- 2017: Lady. published poem, “Cursing Cursor.”
- 2017: HerHeartPoetry Literary Magazine and Digital Anthology published a poem superimposed on image, “The Knowing” on Instagram.
- 2015: Poems “Alliance” and “Orgasmic Mistakes” published in Aberration Labyrinth’s spring issue. https://issuu.com/aberrationlabyrinth/docs/june2015al
- 2014: poetry and artwork collaboration with Sheena M. James entitled “Willows.” Published in Postcard, Poetry & Prose https://postcardpoemsandprose.wordpress.com/2014/05/09/willows-by-ramona-pina-and-sheena-m-james/
- 2013: Farrago Magazine publishes poem “The Color of Touch” in Inaugural June edition. https://issuu.com/farragomagazine/docs/issue1.2_9d6b2c0ccffe43
- 2013: Auchumpkee Creek Review Inaugural Issue publishes two of Ramona’s poems “Simply Water and Strength”
- 2013: Blackberry: A Magazine publishes Ramona Pina’s poetry in Vol. 2, Issue 2 “Open”
- 2013: Prompt and Circumstance’s 2nd issue featuring “Ol’ Barnaby” by Ramona Pina on Sept 15. https://issuu.com/promptandcircumstance/docs/promptly_issue_2
- 2013: Zest Literary Journal publishes Ramona Pina’s short story, “The Worrywart.” https://view.joomag.com/zest-lit-issue-2-october-2013/0573539001380393867
- 2022, RIGHT PRIVILEGE, poetry & essay compilation.
- 2020: ALBATROSS, poetry chapbook https://www.amazon.com/dp/1098346750/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_t1_9MGQ0B8A24WMTN28K2HC
- 2014: Published poetry anthology with added artwork entitled, “Kaleidoscope” on KDP.
- 1999: Boston’s Book of Peace Vol. V, The Louis D. Brown Peace Institute, (Essay Compilation to Teach Message of Peace through Literature)
- 1997: Idyllic Thoughts, The Poetry Guild, Poetry Compilationook
- 1996: Into The Unknown, Watermark Press, Poetry Compilation
2 thoughts on “POETRY & STORIES”
Hi Ramona, it’s Alie Kamara. I hope all is well and please do forgive me for my inquiry about this matter. I know in the literacy world this may be considered a bit inappropriate and a bit taboo for some agents. I’m simply reaching out about a query I sent out to you, March 18th entitled Growing Pains. I know this is a competitive business and that you are very busy knocking out other queries and having a personal life in the process as well. So this message is not in any way asking whether or not my work will be accepted but merely a concern as to whether it’s has met you well. I’ve sent queries before to agents that have slipped through the cracks, I just wanted to make sure that wasn’t the case for this one. I appreciate your time and patience. Thanks so much !
Feel free to nudge me via the QM. If I haven’t gotten back, it just means I’m smudging through. I personally review all of my own queries.